Group Admins

• Profile picture of Guy Jarvis

Social Enterprise Broadband

Public Group active 1 month ago ago

The CIC Social Enterprise model offers local communities the opportunity to have their 4th utility interests safeguarded.

This group is the place to explore how best to own and operate Eden’s future-proof 4th utility in a way that puts people first.

Transferring phne numbers (5 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Profile picture of Charles Paxton Charles Paxton said 1 year, 10 months ago ago:

Dear Guy,

Yesterday a gentlemen asked me about transferring his phone number over to VOIP.

Can you tell us how we would go about doing this please?

Many thanks

Charles

• Profile picture of Kate Norman Kate Norman said 1 year, 10 months ago ago:

Hi Charles,

Sorry I do not know you could try asking over at Quora? There seem to be a lot of techies over there answering questions if you do not get any definite answer here? Just an idea. K

• Profile picture of Phil Thompson Phil Thompson said 1 year, 9 months ago ago:

is this specific to a particular VoIP provider ? If so you would ask them about “inbound number portability” or “transferring my number from BT”

most VoIP operators can provide numbers in area area code, but not all do portability inbound or outbound.

OFCOM may have advice or resources on the issue in general.

• Profile picture of Craig Brass Craig Brass said 1 year, 8 months ago ago:

Just noticed this never actually got a reply. Vonage and VoIP Talk are two key players and I have successfully ported 2 BT numbers over and another VoIP provider without a problem.

• Profile picture of loving loving said 1 month ago ago:

Buy Nike Free Shoes to add your wardrobe. Have a try!!! How about coming and have a look at Nike Free Run 3.0 V2 ? Everybody like this world famous brand shoes because of finest quality. The rare Nike Free Run 3.0 V3 can add your appeal when you match one pair with your fad attire. These Nike Free Run 3.0 V4 shoes to use the light quality instep and the bottom material quality, the instep breather hole ingenuity distribution, for moves the both feet to create high speed is lastingly dry and clear and is comfortable. Let’s know more details about our finest quality Nike Free 4.0 Mens. You just need to click to our website to own Nike Free 5.0 For Sale. These Womes Nike Free 7.0 can be cuffed down at the button or worn un-cuffed to your own favorite style. Our company sells various kinds of brand name Nike Free Run + Mens. Move your finger to scan our good fame website. Please tell us if some of our superior Nike Free Run 2 For Sale have the opportunity to attract you!! Take your time to have a look at our online store selling Cheap Nike Free Run. Purchase our Nike Free Run 3 Sale is a wise choice. Always Free shipping and Cheap price and Best service. I have bought these Nike Free Run Mens last year from this online shop. Almost the same as the picture. I like running on Nike Free Run Womens. Also,very fashion,I think. All my friends speak highly of these shoes. I would like to say Nike Free TR Fit Sale is the best one I have ordered online. Very durable. Yet,I found that his foot odors never bring us to death. I never regret buying these Cheap Nike Free XT Womens for him. After I got Nike Lunarglide 2 Sale several months ago,I am now so pleasant with these shoes. I could say this is the best one I have ever ordered online. Very durable for sports. Materials are great. These Nike Womens Free Running Shoes can breathe while walking.